Support from our local community and the families and friends of children who are treated here means that we can make hospital life so much better for our young patients.
We need your support to to help fund everything from life-saving equipment and research, through to the little comforts that make a visit to hospital less scary.
How you can support us
Organise your own fundraising event
– from cake sales to cutting off your hair, there are lots of ways to fundraise while having a great time.
Take part in an event
– whether cycling, running or trekking is your thing, there are lots of fundraising events you can take part in. Or why not sponsor someone who is fundraising for us?
Make a donation
– thanks to your generous donations, we are able to make a difference to sick children. You can make a one off donation or a regular gift.
– from helping to run an event, to supporting local bucket collections, our fundraising volunteers are a vital part of our success.
Leave a legacy
– leave a gift in your will and help us continue to save lives.