Area of expertise: Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
Dr Jon Clement qualified as a doctor in 1997 and has worked in paediatrics since 1999. He has specialised in developmental disorders since 2002.
Jon leads Southwark's autism spectrum disorder (ASD) diagnosis clinic where currently over 350 children are assessed for ASD each year.
Jon has also led Southwark's hearing loss investigations clinic at Evelina London since it began in 2012.
- 1994: Bachelor of Science (BSc) – University College London
- 1997: Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) – St Bartholomew's and the Royal London Hospital School of Medicine, London
- 2001: Member of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (MRCPCH)
- 2005: Master of Science (MSc) – Institute of Child Health, London
- 2005: Autism Diagnostic Observation Scale – Institute of Child Health, London
- 2007: Autism Diagnostic Interview-Revised – Autism Research Centre, Cambridge