Area of expertise: attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), autism spectrum disorder (ASD), developmental assessment
Mr Max Davie runs the over-fives developmental assessment service in Lambeth, and is also the designated doctor for education in the borough. He's based at the Mary Sheridan Centre in Lambeth.
He graduated from the University of Cambridge and finished his specialist training in London.
Along with Dr Ann Lorek, he leads on developmental and educational child assessments.
He's the school doctor for Elm Court School and Lansdowne School.
- 1998: MB BChir - University of Cambridge
- 2003: MRCPCH
- 2004: MA - King's College London.
Developmental problems in primary school age children, including:
- autism spectrum disorders (ASD)
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- developmental coordination disorder/dyspraxia (DCD).