Area of expertise: autism spectrum disorders (ASD), neurodevelopmental disorders
Dr Narad S.B. Mathura is a consultant community paediatrician based at Mary Sheridan Children’s Centre in Lambeth.
Dr Mathura is the lead for the autism and related disorders (ARD) service in Lambeth. He is also the community lead for the early intervention Down’s syndrome and neonatal developmental clinics.
Dr Mathura is the designated doctor for the Michael Tippett School and is the current community liaison for medical student education.
Dr Mathura has been a consultant community paediatrician since 2010 and worked at the Children's Hospital for Wales before moving to London in 2014.
- 1996: MBBS – University of the West Indies, Trinidad
- 2000-2005: MRCPCH – Bristol Children’s Hospital, UK
- 2005-2010: specialist training – Children's Hospital for Wales, UK
- 2013: MSc Child Health – Cardiff University, UK
- 2010-2014: consultant community paediatrician – Children's Hospital; for Wales, UK
- Autism spectrum disorders (ASD)
- Developmental paediatrics
- Children's rights
- Social paediatrics
- Child protection
- Medical education
Download a list of Dr Narad Mathura's publications (Word 272Kb).