Area of expertise: neonatal surgery and emergency children's surgery.
- 1977-1979: senior registrar paediatric surgery - Southampton
- 1979-1988: consultant paediatric surgeon - Guy's Hospital
- 1988-2010: consultant paediatric surgeon - Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital
- 2002-2005: medical director - Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital
- 2011-2012: visiting paediatric surgeon - Kilimanjaro Christian Medical Centre, Tanzania
- 2008-2010: President of British Association of Paediatric Surgeons.
- 1963-1966: University of Cambridge
- 1966-1969: Middlesex Hospital Medical School
- 1976-1977: surgical registrar at St Thomas' Hospital.
- neonatal surgery
- emergency general paediatric surgery
- team leadership.
- surgical management of gastro-intestinal disorders and anomalies.
Download a list of Mr David Drake's publications