Mr Mark Felton studied at the University of Leeds, graduating with an Honours degree in Anatomy before completing his medical degree.
Mr Felton carried out his specialist training at the University of Manchester, leading to recognition on the Specialist Register of Otolaryngologists. He is one of a small group of ENT specialists to have completed a paediatric ENT fellowship in North America. He was based at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada, and provided extensive training in the management of children's ENT diseases.
Mr Felton is active in medical teaching, having completed a Masters degree in Medical Education.
- 2003: BSc (Hons) Anatomy – University of Leeds
- 2005: MBChB Medicine and Surgery – University of Leeds
- North Western Deanery, School of Medicine
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Certificate of Training in Otolaryngology
- 2015: MSc Medical Education – University of Manchester
- Current: MD Postgraduate Research Degree – University of Manchester
- disorders or the ear and hearing loss (otology)
- endoscopic ear surgery
- diagnosis and treatment of airway conditions in children
- sleep apnoea and tonsil/adenoid enlargement
- ENT emergencies
- balance and hearing outcomes in cochlear implantation
- glue ear in cleft palate children
- syndromic hearing loss
Download a list of Mr Mark Felton's publications