Professor Razavi is a children's cardiologist at Evelina London and a consultant cardiologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
He is also a professor of paediatric cardiovascular science at King’s College London (KCL). Since January 2007, he's led the division of imaging sciences and biomedical engineering at KCL.
In 2014, he was appointed director of research of King's Health Partners.
Professor Razavi helped established Guy's and St Thomas' cardiovascular MRI service and developed the world’s first cardiovascular MRI cardiac catheterisation programme which now serves patients locally and nationally.
He is also chair-elect of the British Society for Cardiovascular MRI and actively participates in both national and international bodies in the field of cardiovascular imaging.
- MRI guided cardiac catheterisation
- Use of MRI in the study of congenital heart disease.
- Development of MRI techniques for catheter intervention
- Electrophysiology (EP) studies with MRI guidance
- Image overlay in the cath lab.