Area of expertise: pharmacy and medicines safety.
Stephen Tomlin joined Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust in 1998 and is now the lead for the children's medicine service at Evelina London.
He teaches nationally and internationally and with his research commitment has become an honorary clinical reader at King’s College London University.
For many years he has worked part time as the professional secretary of the Neonatal and Paediatric Pharmacists Group (NPPG), allowing him to represent paediatric pharmacy on many national forums and within the media.
He works closely, advises and sits on many committees with the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health and Department of Health. He is a Fellow of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society.
- 1985-1988: Bachelor of Pharmacy - University of Nottingham.
- paediatric and neonatal pharmacy
- medicine safety
- unlicensed and off-label use of medicines
- pharmacy practice in children's medicines
- safety of children's medicines.