Important announcement from the Evelina London infection prevention and control team (we make sure everything is super clean to keep away nasty germs).
1. Santa has had his COVID-19 booster and flu vaccinations.
2. Santa will be doing daily COVID-19 tests in the 14 days prior to Christmas Eve.
3. Santa has completed his online infection prevention and control training.
4. Mrs Claus and the elves have checked that Santa knows his six-step hand hygiene technique.
5. Santa will be bare below the elbows so that he can wash or sanitise his hands.
6. Santa has a special facemask to ensure he can visit all the children and their families and keep them safe.
7. All presents have been cleaned with magical tinsel wipes.
We have authorised Santa to visit children at home and in hospital for Christmas!
The Evelina Lodon infection prevention and control team (Alex, Sarah, Shona, Federico, Jonnie)