Area of expertise: community child health and neurodisability
Languages spoken: English
Dr Nikki Baatjes obtained her medical degree from the University of Cape Town, South Africa.
She did her postgraduate children's training in London and specialist training in chuildren's neurodevelopmental disorders at Guy's and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust.
- Medical graduate of the University of Cape Town (South Africa) and completed post graduate specialist paediatric training in London, (Royal College of Paediatrics).
- MBChB, RCPCH and completed an MSc in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at the IOP (Institute of Psychiatry) at Kings College University (London).
- Child and adolescent behaviour.
- Social paediatrics and the effect on childhood neurodevelopment.
- Autism /ADHD
- Assistant Editor for CCH: Child : Care, Health & Development (medical Journal).