Area of expertise: child development and paediatric neurodisability
Languages spoken: English and Yoruba
Dr Abiona trained in general and community child health (paediatrics) in London, Kent and Sussex.
He became a consultant in 2000.
He is experienced in developmental paediatrics and neurodisability and has a keen interest in paediatric genetics.
- 1996: BSc (Hons) Basic Medical Sciences and Human Physiology
- 2000: MB BS University of London, St George's Hospital Medical School
- 2003: MRCPCH
- 2011: CCST (General Paediatrics, Specialist Register: Community Paediatrics)
- Xeroderma pigmentosum
- Paediatric neurodisability
- Paediatric clinical genetics.