Dr Nabina Bhujel is a consultant in paediatric dentistry. Nabina studied dentistry at the University of Adelaide, Australia, before moving to the UK and working in general practice, hospital and community posts.
Nabina completed her specialist training at Leeds Dental Institute and Bradford Salaried Dental Service. Next she worked at Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust to gain higher specialist training where she developed an interest in cleft lip and palate. Nabina joined the paediatric dentistry team and South Thames cleft service in 2016.
- 2000: BDS – University of Adelaide, Australia
- 2007: MFDS – Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- 2012: Tri-collegiate membership in paediatric dentistry – Royal College of of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- 2013: DClinDent (paediatric dentistry) – University of Leeds
- 2016: Intercollegiate speciality fellowship in paediatric dentistry – Royal College of Surgeons of England
- dental management of children with cleft lip and palate
- multidisciplinary management of children with cleft lip and palate
- outcomes in cleft patients
- cleft lip and palate
- interface of paediatric dentistry/orthodontics
- paediatric dentistry