Dr Caroline Booth is a consultant children's kidney specialist (nephrologist) at Evelina London.
Caroline trained in Australia and moved to the UK in 1998 where she worked in Manchester for eight months before coming Guy’s and St Thomas’ and Evelina London in 1999 to work in children's nephrology – first as a lecturer and then as a consultant.
Along with her clinical work Caroline holds the joint role of college tutor for the postgraduate trainees. She is also a trainee adviser in the nephrology College Specialty Advisory Committee (CSAC) at the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH).
- B Med Sci (Hons IIA) University of Newcastle 1988
- B Med (Hons), University of Newcastle 1990
- Dip Paeds, University of NSW 1993
- FRACP, The Royal Australasian College of Physicians 2001
- Specialist registry in paediatrics, GMC UK 2002
- FRCPCH, Royal College Paediatrics and Child Health 2002.
- chronic kidney disease prior to renal replacement therapy
- sickle cell nephropathy
- palliative care