Dr Ronny Cheung started as a consultant paediatrician (children’s doctor) at Evelina London Children's Hospital in 2014.
He completed his medical training in Cambridge and Oxford. He has worked in Oxford, Brisbane Australia, and Leeds. He undertook specialist paediatric training in Birmingham Children’s Hospital and subsequently in London.
Dr Cheung worked in the Department of Health in 2010-11 working on public health and child health policy, particularly around care quality and outcomes for children and young people. He continues to be a clinical adviser on children’s health for Public Health England’s Child and Maternity Health Intelligence Network.
- 1995-1998: BA (pre-clinical medicine) – Cambridge University
- 1998-2001: BM BCh (clinical medicine) – Oxford University
- 2006: Member of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- 2013: Postgraduate Diploma in Medical Education – Dundee University.
- general paediatrics
- medical education.
- child health services research
- healthcare quality and outcomes.
- 2010: Fellow, Academy of Medical Educators
- 2010: Fellow, Higher Education Academy.