Dr. Miriam Fine-Goulden is a consultant in children's intensive care. She started her intensive care training at Evelina London and South Thames Retrieval Service (STRS) in 2007 and joined the team as a consultant in January 2018.
Miriam’s responsibilities include STRS, ECMO, education and training. She is also working with NHS England on a national review into paediatric critical care, looking at how best to configure models of care for critically ill children.
- 2000: MA (Cantab) – Cambridge University
- 2003: MBBS (Lond) – University College London
- 2006: MRCPCH – Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- 2012: MSc Advanced Paediatrics – University College London
- 2015-16: National Medical Director’s Clinical Fellowship Scheme – Faculty of Medical and Management and NHS England Specialised Commissioning
- 2017: Introductory Award in Healthcare Finance – Healthcare Financial Management Association
- 2009-17: specialist intensive care training – Evelina London Children's Hospital and Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children
- education and training
- healthcare strategy and policy
- healthcare resource allocation decision making