Dr Jon Lillie has specialised in children’s intensive care since 2010, becoming a consultant at Evelina London in 2015.
Jon’s responsibilities include (ECMO) lead (Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation) and guidelines. Research interests include: ECMO, ARDS and PIMS-TS/ MIS-C (clearly Jon likes acronyms).
- 2003: Paediatrics B. Sc Imperial College
- 2004: Medical degree Imperial College
- 2007: Member of Royal College of Paediatrics
- Paediatric intensive care training: Evelina London, South Thames Retrieval Service, Great Ormond Street, Children’s Acute Transport Service, St Mary’s, Starship (New Zealand).
- education and training
- ECMO, especially venovenous
- PIMS-TS or MIS-C
- Nasal endotracheal intubation