Dr Claire Lloyd was appointed as a consultant children's (paediatric) radiologist at Evelina London Children’s Hospital in 2011.
She is the lead for paediatric radiology.
- 1999: BM, BCh - Oxford University.
- 2002: Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)
- 2005-2010: general radiology training - Imperial College NHS Trust
- 2008: Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
- 2010-2011: paediatric radiology fellowship - BC Children’s Hospital, Vancouver.
- paediatric imaging
- musculoskeletal imaging