Area of expertise: children's eye surgery, ophthalmic plastic surgery.
Mr Danny Morrison is a consultant eye (ophthalmic) surgeon. He has been a consultant since 2005, and carried out his training in Edinburgh (MD research degree) and London (Moorfields Eye Hospital and Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital).
Danny runs a ophthalmic genetics clinic and the adult oculoplastic surgery clinic at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
He has written 25 peer reviewed publications.
- MBChB, BSc (First Class Honours) - University of Sheffield
- FRCOphth - London
- MD - Edinburgh.
- children's ophthalmology and ophthalmic surgery
- adult ophthalmic plastic surgery
- undergraduate teaching lead and examiner
- co-chair of King’s Medical School undergraduate interviews
- collaborative clinical research
- medical legal work expert witness (non-accidental injury).