Area of expertise: children’s bronchoscopy and investigation of vascular airway compression conditions, extra-corporeal membrane oxygenation and critical care transport
Dr Andrew Nyman became a consultant at our hospital in 2013.
The main area of his work is to care for the critically unwell children admitted to the children's intensive care unit, as well as transporting critically unwell children in need of intensive care from the south east of England.
- University of the Witwatersrand (South Africa)
- Red Cross Children’s Hospital (South Africa)
- John Radcliffe Hospital
- Great Ormond Street Hospital
- Evelina London Children's Hospital
- Royal Children’s Hospital (Australia)
- vascular airway compression conditions
- extra-corporeal membrane oxygenation
- critical care transport
- healthcare related IT
- electronic health records