Dr Joanne Perkins has been a consultant in children's intensive care medicine and anaesthesia since 2013.
Her areas of interest include perioperative medicine, teaching and audit.
- MB BCh: University College Dublin
- MSc: Physiology University College Dublin
- FFA: College of Anaesthetists of Ireland
- Diploma Intensive Care Medicine: Joint Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine of Ireland
- Paediatric Intensive Care training: Children’s University Hospital Dublin, Our Lady’s Hospital for Sick Children Dublin, Evelina London Children’s Hospital.
- Children's anaesthesia
- Children's intensive care medicine
- Retrieval medicine.