Alison completed her children's (paediatric) specialist training in South Africa in 2008. She commenced training in children's intensive care in the United Kingdom in 2009.
She has worked at Evelina London Children’s Hospital since 2011.
Her main areas of work are caring for critically unwell children on the intensive care unit and transporting critically ill children requiring intensive care in the south east region of England
- MB.Ch.B University of the Free State (South Africa)
- M.Med Paediatrics and Child Health University of the Free State South Africa
- Children's intensive care training: Great Ormond Street Hospital, Evelina London Children’s Hospital, Freeman Hospital
- Specialist registration (paediatrics) with the GMC and HPCSA
- Paediatric retrieval medicine
- Patient safety