Area of expertise: transplantation
Dr Nick Ware is a consultant children's kidney specialist (nephrologist) at Evelina London.
Nick trained in London having studied at the University of Oxford and St George's, University of London. He joined Evelina London as a consultant in 2017.
Nick's sub-speciality interest is transplantation and he currently works in the the transplant team.
- 2003: MA Biological Sciences – University of Oxford
- 2008: MBBS – St George's, University of London
- 2010: PCGME – St George's, University of London
- 2012: MRCPCH – Royal College of Paediatrics
- 2012: MSc Advanced Paediatrics – University College London
- 2014: MA Medical Education – University of Bedfordshire
- 2014-2017: Paediatric nephrology training – Great Ormond Street Hospital