Who can refer
We accept referrals from:
- the secondary care epilepsy service at Evelina London Children’s Hospital (run by Dr Chloe Macaulay and Dr Kate Irwin)
- regional clinics in the south east of England.
How to refer
Please address referrals to the department and send by email or post using the contacts details in the box on this page.
For urgent referrals, please mark referral as urgent.
In an emergency, please contact the on-call children’s neurology consultant by calling the main hospital switchboard on 020 7188 7188.
Secondary care epilepsy service
For referrals to secondary care epilepsy service, please refer on the NSH e-Referral Service using these details:
- Speciality: Children's and adolescent services
- Clinic type: Other medical respiratory
- Service name: General paediatric's referral assessment service (RAS), Evelina London Children's Hospital, RJ1