We are proud to be part of the vibrant and diverse London boroughs of Lambeth and Southwark.
Showing we care
We take pride in running our hospitals and services responsibly as part of our south London community.
We work hard to:
- encourage our staff to make healthy lifestyle choices and get more active
- improve the lives of people with autism through the Autism Project
- help people aged 16-25 who are unemployed get hands-on work experience
- offer training and mentoring programmes to develop our staff
- train local people through our own apprenticeships
- encourage our staff, patients and visitors to walk or cycle to and from our sites or take public transport to reduce local air and noise pollution
- support neighbourhood businesses, buying locally wherever we can
- recycle more and more every year
- cut our carbon emissions, cut waste sent to landfill, and cut energy costs.
Guy's and St Thomas': our corporate social responsibility