Doctors whose postgraduate education takes place at Evelina London receive some of the best medical training in the country.
We are part of Guy’s and St Thomas' which is among the largest teaching hospitals. We're also part of one of the UK's first academic health sciences centres, King's Health Partners, with access to world class medical research, practice and teaching.
We focus on a variety of specialities. Hear from our doctors about each specialty.
What we offer at Evelina London
Our paediatric postgraduate medical education programmes includes:
- induction for all doctors, including foundation doctors, general practice trainees and paediatric trainees, as well as non-training clinical fellows. The induction covers a range of topics including 'Sleep for your own health: thinking about your health when working shifts and nights' run by our own sleep medicine team
- an educational programme including weekly educational meetings, consultant-led teaching rounds, daily teaching and a weekly radiology meeting
- education and leadership courses for consultants and trainees.
- management training courses for higher level specialist trainees and clinical exam courses
- simulation fellowships are offered in conjunction with the Simulation and Interactive Learning centre.