Our chronic pain service is here to provide intervention and treatment for children and young people with chronic pain conditions.
Who can refer
We accept outpatient referrals for children with chronic pain from consultants and other health professionals. We are a regional service, covering the south east of England but also accept referrals from outside this area.
We accept inpatient referrals from consultants within Evelina London Children’s Hospital.
How to refer
For chronic pain management referrals, please contact Nicole Boga on 020 7188 8479 or email gst-tr.EvelinaChronicPain@nhs.net. You can also send your referral by post to the address on the right hand side of this page.
When you contact us please provide the following information:
- presenting difficulties and impact on day-to-day life
- results of any completed or ongoing investigations
- previous and current interventions and their outcomes
- current health professionals involved
- hopes and expectations of input from our team.
It is important that all relevant investigations have been completed at the point of referral to our service and that the aim for the child is to find means of managing their pain.