Dr Jayanthi Alamelu started at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital as a consultant in haematology in 2009. She is the lead for the South London Paediatric Haemophilia Network and is principal investigator of a number of children's haemophilia trials.
She also runs the Paediatric Thrombosis Registry.
- Paediatric training: Birmingham Children’s Hospital
- Haematology training: Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital
- Paediatric haematology training: St Mary’s Hospital and Great Ormond Street Hospital.
- Children's haemophilia and bleeding disorders
- Children's thrombosis
- General children's haematology.
- Children's haemophilia
- Thrombosis in neonates and children.