Area of expertise: paediatric emergency medicine
Languages spoken: English
Dr Anastasia Alcock became a paediatric emergency medicine consultant in 2016 and joined the Evelina London team in 2018. Anastasia is lead for simulation for Evelina London and also has a role within the undergraduate medical education team as lead for acute paediatrics as an honorary senior lecturer (KCL).
Anastasia is on the executive committee of the Association of Paediatric Emergency Medicine (APEM) and represents the RCPCH and APEM on the Intercollegiate Committee on Emergency Care Standards for children and young people. She also represents the RCPCH on the NHS Pathways Clinical Governance Group.
- 2021 Fellow of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- 2012 Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology - RCOG
- 2011 Diploma in Paediatric Infectious Disease - Oxford University
- 2007 Diploma in Tropical Medicine and Hygiene - LSHTM
- 2006 Membership of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- Paediatric emergency medicine
- Simulation training
- Postgraduate and undergraduate education
- Trial Co-Investigator FORCE 2020
- Children’s Brain Tumour Delphi Study 2020 contributor
- Trial Principle Investigator CAP-IT 2018-19
- NOVEMBR Delphi Study 2018 contributor
- Co-Investigator CAP-IT 2017/8
- Co-Investigator Ped Mermaid 2017/2018
- Trial CO-Investigator ECLIPSE 2016/2017
- PERUKI Delphi Study Paediatric Traumatic Cardiac Arrest 2017 contributor
- Honorary senior lecturer Kings College London
- Exceptional contribution to clinical teaching, King’s College London (December 2016).
See Anastasia Alcock's publications.
July 2016 Pregnancy Encyclopaedia
Penguin Random House Group ISBN 978-0-2412-1655-2
March 2015 Your Baby’s First Year
Quadrille Publishing ISBN 978-1849494731