Professor Gillian Baird OBE MA, MB B Chir, FRCPCH, DCH is a consultant in children's neurodisability.
In 2003 Gillian was awarded Honorary Fellowship of Royal College of Speech Therapists and in 2008 she was awarded Honorary Fellowship of Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health.
Gillian has a number of associated professional responsibilities including:
- vice president of the National Autistic Society
- vice president of Afasic.
- 1968: MB BChir - University of Cambridge
- 1971: MRCP and DCH
- 1990: FRCP
- 1996: FRCPCH.
- language and communication disorders
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- learning problems
- behaviour and associated mental health problems.
- 2011: OBE for services to medicine
- 2013: Presidents Gold Medal Royal College of Psychiatrists.
Download a list of Dr Gillian Baird's publications