Mr Ian Lilly (née Hore) has been a consultant at Evelina London Children's Hospital for ten years. His training in ENT surgery includes an MSc in Evidence Based Healthcare from the University of Oxford and a specialist paediatric ENT fellowship at Great Ormond Street Hospital.
He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, The British Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, The British Medical Association, the Royal Society of Medicine, The British Association of Paediatric Otolaryngology and the European Society of Paediatric Otolaryngology.
- MBBS – St Barholomew's Hospital, London
- BSc – University of London
- FRCS clinical surgery in general – Royal College of Surgeons of England
- FRCS otorhinolaryngology – Royal College of Surgeons of England
- MSc evidence based healthcare – University of Oxford
- FRCS otorhinolaryngology head and neck surgery – Joint Collegiate Examinations Board
- Paediatric ENT fellowship – Great Ormond Street Hospital, London
- care in children with rare and common airway problems
- sleep apnoea caused by tonsils
- nasal blockage caused by adenoids
- laryngeal and tracheal problems
- airway problems in premature babies
- T14 tonsillectomy outcome measures and other patient reported outcome measures
Download a list of Mr Ian Hore's publications (PDF 233Kb).