Our children’s ear, nose and throat (ENT) service is one of the largest and most specialised in the UK.
We see children from across south London and south east England with conditions including:
- airway, breathing and voice problems
- adenoid and tonsil conditions including sleep apnoea and tonsillitis
- conditions needing hearing implant surgery including cochlear implants, middle ear implants and bone anchored hearing aids
- ear disease and conditions needing ear surgery
- nose and sinus conditions
- inherited and acquired head and neck problems
- ear, nose and throat emergencies.
Our ear, nose and throat team includes consultant surgeons, specialist nurses, speech therapists and other professionals
Many of the children we see have complex medical conditions and need long-term support. We work closely with colleagues in other departments at Evelina London Children’s Hospital, in the community and at other hospitals to provide this.
We regularly participate in clinical research to improve our understanding of ENT conditions for the benefit of our patients.