Area of expertise: anaesthesia for children
Dr Yosha Prasad joined Evelina London Children's Hospital in 2015 as a consultant anaesthetist.
Yosha trained in anaesthesia at the Central London School of Anaesthesia and completed her advanced paediatric anaesthesia training at Great Ormond Street Hospital (London) and Royal London Hospital.
Before joining Evelina London, Yosha worked as a consultant anaesthetist at the University of Michigan Children's Hospital in America from 2012-2013.
- 2001: Bachelor of Medical Sciences – University of Nottingham
- 2003: MBBS – University of Nottingham
- 2010: fellowship – Royal College of Anaesthetists
- 2014: Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT)
- anaesthesia for general paediatric surgery
- emergency theatres and surgery
Download a list of Dr Yosha Prasad's publications (PDF 335Kb).