Dr Alice Roueché has been a children's consultant at Evelina London Children’s Hospital since December 2014. She is committed to making sure that children attending Evelina London have the highest quality care.
Alice trained in London and the south east and has particular interests in high dependency care, patient safety and medical education.
Alice also works for the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH) leading on quality improvement education and the MEDS IQ project to reduce medication related harm.
- 2003: MBBS – King's College London
- 2006: MRCPCH
- 2011: postgraduate certificate in leadership and management in healthcare – Manchester Business School.
- High dependency care
- Ambulatory care
- Quality improvement and patient safety
- Postgraduate medical education
- Improving medication safety
- Patient experience.