Area of expertise: children's dentistry
Evelyn trained in children's (paediatric) dentistry at Tufts University, USA and at Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust. She was appointed a consultant in 1999.
Evelyn was academic head of department from 2002 to 2005 and has been clinical lead since 2005.
- BDSc, BA - Dublin Dental School, Trinity College, Ireland
- 1990: FDS RCS - Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- 1992: Board Certification in Paediatric Dentistry - Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA, USA
- 1993–1999: lecturer/senior registrar paediatric dentistry, United Medical and Dental Schools of Guy's and St Thomas
- 1998: PhD 'The oral microflora of children undergoing liver transplantation' University of London
- 1998: certification of completion of specialist training - FDS (Paediatric Dentistry), RCS - Edinburgh
- 1999-2007: senior lecturer/honorary consultant - King's College Dental Institute / Guy’s and St Thomas’.
- dental traumatology in children
- diagnosis and management of dental caries in children.
- oral microbiology.