Mr Arash Taghizadeh began working at Evelina London Children’s Hospital in April 2008. He completed his urology training in the south Thames Region of London.
Arash was responsible for setting up the children’s kidney stone service at Evelina London, run with Jonathan Glass and Manish Sinha. He also runs specialist clinics for children with complex urology problems, plus a joint clinic with Chris Reid for boys with posterior urethral valves.
Arash also runs a specialist clinic at Guy's Hospital (the young onset urology clinic) with Jonathon Olsburgh and Claire Taylor. This is for adults who have had urology conditions as children.
- 1992: MBBS - United Medical and Dental Schools of Guy's and St Thomas' Hospitals
- 2001: MSc Urology
- 2002: FRCS (Urol)
- 2002-2007: paediatric urology training - Guy's Hospital, Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital, University College Hospital, Leeds.
- general children's urology
- posterior urethral valves
- renal stone disease in children
- clinic for adults who have had urology disease as children (young onset urology clinic).
- clinical children's urology.