Guy's and St Thomas' treat children and young people with a range of skin disorders including:
- eczema and other inflammatory skin diseases
- skin infections
- vascular malformations (collections of abnormal blood vessels) and birthmarks
- hair and nail disorders
- children's vulval skin disorders
- vitiligo (white patches on the skin)
- rare skin conditions, including autoimmune blistering diseases, ichthyosis (thickened, dry and scaly skin) and ectodermal dysplasia (abnormal development of the skin, hair, nails, teeth or sweat glands).
Learn about clinical research, helping to improve the treatment of children's skin disorders.