Who can refer
We accept referrals from:
- children's doctors at Evelina London Children’s Hospital
- children's doctors at other hospitals
We also accept referrals from other consultants, for example when patients move into the area.
How to refer
All NHS GP referrals must be submitted using the NHS e-Referral Service using these details:
- Specialty: Children's and adolescent services
- Clinic type: Endocrinology
- Service name: Children's endocrinology RAS, Evelina Children's Hospital, St Thomas', RJ1
Referrals sent to the nhs.net mailbox or by post from GPs will not be processed.
Referrals from other health professionals
Other health professionals should send referrals by email or post using the information in the referrals contacts box.
For emergency referrals, please call 020 7188 7188 ext 56129.
Short stature or obesity
To refer for short stature or obesity, please use the NHS e-Referral Service (e-RS) using one of the following forms:
We do not offer an obesity service. We will accept children with an underlying endocrine cause for their obesity such as genetic cause, suspected Cushing’s syndrome or early onset obesity less than 5 year old (consider referring to general paediatric opinion first if unsure), which is likely to be due to an underlying genetic cause.