Area of expertise: orthodontics, cleft lip and palate, orthognathic surgery
Sarah Good is a consultant orthodontist in the South Thames Cleft team. Having trained as a dentist at Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital, she went on to specialise in orthodontics and completed this at Guy's and St Thomas' in 2003. Sarah worked at Great Ormond Street and the Royal London Hospital to complete her higher training and it was here when she developed an interest in working with cleft lip and palate patients.
Sarah has been a consultant in orthodontics since 2007 and joined Guy's and St Thomas' as a cleft lip and palate orthodontist in 2010.
- 1997: BDS – Guys and St Thomas Hospital, London
- MSc in Orthodontics – Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow
- M Orth – Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
- F Orth – Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh.
- Cleft lip and palate orthodontics
- Orthognathic surgery and orthodontics
- Outcomes in cleft lip and palate orthodontics
- Child and adult orthodontics
- Aesthetic orthodontics
- Complex orthodontics in patients requiring restorative or periodontal treatment
- Cleft lip and palate
- Orthognathic surgery
- Outcomes in cleft lip and palate
- 3D imaging.
Download a list of Sarah Good's publications (PDF 217Kb).