Area of expertise: children's neuropsychology
Dr Stephanie Satariano joined the children's neurosciences department at Evelina London Children's Hospital in 2015. She currently works as part of the neuropsychology team.
She has a background in educational psychology and sees children with a range of neurological, neurodevelopmental and mental health problems.
She specialises in psychological and neuropsychological assessments of children with a range of neurological and neurodevelopmental problems. The aim is to get a clearer understanding of the young person's cognitive profile in order to help decide on treatment and educational provision.
- 2009: BSc (Hons) Psychology – University of Malta
- 2013: PhD Child and Educational Psychology – University College London
- 2016: MSc Paediatric Neuropsychology – University College London
- Neurological disorders
- Early intervention and early years
- Interventions to understand and promote emotional wellbeing
- Neural development and the impact on children's general development
- Attachment and the impact on neural development
- Long term outcomes following neurological disorders, such as stroke