Area of expertise: children's public health medicine
Languages spoken: English, Swedish
Dr Ingrid Wolfe is qualified in both children's medicine (paediatrics) and public health.
As Director of the Evelina London Child Health Partnership, she is leading the development and evaluation of a new model of children’s everyday healthcare in south London. Her academic work focuses on children’s health services and policy in the UK and other European countries.
It is her personal and professional goal to improve child health through strengthening and applying science in children’s health services, systems, and policy.
- 1989: BSc (Hons) physiology, University College London, University of London
- 1997: MB BS, University College London, University of London
- 2000: MRCPCH
- 2003: MSc Public Health, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- 2006: MFPHM
- 2012: FFPH.
- child health services and systems research and policy
- child health advocacy
- teaching child public health.
- child health services and systems research – UK and Europe.
Download a list of Dr Ingrid Wolfe's publications