How to make a referral
We accept referrals from GPs. We also accept referrals from ENT and audiology departments.
Referrals may be sent by letter using the address in the referral contacts box on this page, or by direct GP access form.
Who can be referred?
- anyone affected by all types of hearing loss
- patients with tinnitus, hyperacusis, phonophobia, acoustic shock syndrome and auditory processing disorders
- teenagers and adults with sudden acquired deafness
- patients considering auditory implants and other hearing interventions
- patients with Ménière's disease and balance disorders.