This page lists leaflets produced or used by our department. Each leaflet is reviewed at least every three years to make sure it is kept up to date.
- This leaflet explains about the Children's Developmental Feeding Clinic and what will happen at your appointment.
- This leaflet explains the feeding and swallowing difficulties your child may experiencewith their heart condition
- Information about Evelina London's Rapid Access Dysphagia Clinic at St Thomas' Hospital, and what will happen at your appointment.
- This leaflet explains some of the words used by the speech and language therapist (SLT) in the letter sent out following the videofluoroscopic swallow study.
- Patrice Alexander, patient safety and quality manager, tells us about her years as a renal nurse
The Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT) is the professional body for speech and language therapists in the UK, providing leadership and setting professional standards.
For more information, visit the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists website.