This page lists leaflets produced or used by our department. Each leaflet is reviewed at least every 3 years to make sure it is kept up to date.
- How to refer to our children's dental service.
- This leaflet explains the feeding and swallowing difficulties your child may experiencewith their heart condition
- Information about Evelina London's Rapid Access Dysphagia Clinic at St Thomas' Hospital, and what will happen at your appointment.
- This leaflet explains some of the words used by the speech and language therapist (SLT) in the letter sent out following the videofluoroscopic swallow study.
- A videofluoroscopy (sometimes called a videofluoroscopic swallow study or modified barium study)
The Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT) is the professional body for speech and language therapists in the UK, providing leadership and setting professional standards.
For more information, visit the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists website.