Christopher Pepper is an ENT consultant specialising exclusively in children’s ear, nose and throat problems at Evelina London Children’s Hospital.
He qualified from Guy’s, King’s, and St. Thomas’ Medical school, and undertook his basic and higher surgical training in and around London. Following this he completed a one year fellowship in children’s ENT at Great Ormond Street Hospital.
Christopher was appointed as a substantive consultant at Evelina London Children's Hospital in December 2015.
- 2002: BSc (Hons) Radiological Sciences – King's College London
- 2005: MBBS – Guy's, King's and St Thomas' School of Medical Education
- 2014: FRCS (ORL-HNS) – Royal College of Surgeons of England
- 2015: Paediatric ENT Fellowship – Great Ormond Street Hospital
- Endoscopic and open airway surgery in children
- Children’s sleep apnoea
- Ear disease in children
- Congenital/acquired head and neck lumps in children
- Surgical training