We provide community health services in a variety of locations across Lambeth and Southwark to bring hospital care closer to you.
The services we provide at this location are listed below.
Mary Sheridan Centre is located in a gated cul-de-sac, which can be access from Renfrew Road (vehicle and pedestrian) and Dante Road (via George Mathers Road - pedestrian access only).
If coming from Renfrew Road, look out for the blue sign reading Mary Sheridan Centre on a lamp-post opposite the black gates at the entrance.
Community services provided
Our hospital general medicine service also runs some clinics at the Mary Sheridan Centre.
Nearest tube stations:
- Elephant and Castle (Northern and Bakerloo lines)
- Kennington (Northern line)
Nearest train station:
- Elephant and Castle (via Blackfriars and Victoria)
Nearest bus routes:
- 133 / 333 / 415 (via Brixton / Oval)
- 196 (via Brixton / Vauxhall)
- 155 (via Clapham / Stockwell)
There is extremely limited parking for visitors in the centre’s car park, including disabled parking spaces.
The centre is located within the congestion zone.