We provide community health services in a variety of locations across Lambeth and Southwark to bring hospital care closer to you.
The services we provide at this location are listed below.
Mary Sheridan Centre is located in a gated cul-de-sac, which can be access from Renfrew Road (vehicle and pedestrian) and Dante Road (via George Mathers Road - pedestrian access only).
If coming from Renfrew Road, look out for the blue sign reading Mary Sheridan Centre on a lamp-post opposite the black gates at the entrance.
Mary Sheridan Centre for Child Health on Google Maps
Community services provided
Our hospital general medicine service also runs some clinics at the Mary Sheridan Centre.
Nearest tube stations:
- Elephant and Castle (Northern and Bakerloo lines)
- Kennington (Northern line)
Nearest train station:
- Elephant and Castle (via Blackfriars and Victoria)
Nearest bus routes:
- 133 / 333 / 415 (via Brixton / Oval)
- 196 (via Brixton / Vauxhall)
- 155 (via Clapham / Stockwell)
There is extremely limited parking for visitors in the centre’s car park, including disabled parking spaces.
The centre is located within the congestion zone.