Transition to adult kidney services

This page is for young people who want to know more about the transition from the children's kidney service at Evelina London to adult services.

'Transition' is how we describe the gradual process of transferring you from our kidney service at Evelina London Children's Hospital, to adult services.

It happens over several years and involves both the children's and adult teams working together.

Graduating from children’s to adult care can seem a scary thought as you move to a new team responsible for your health needs. We support young people and their families to prepare them for their move to adult services.

More about your transfer

Young adult kidney nurse

Vanda Fairchild

Tel: 020 7188 7188 ext 52722 / 07581 621 930