Our plastic surgery service is one of the largest of its kind, seeing patients from south London and the south east England.
We provide a range of services for children including:
- general plastic surgery
- plastics trauma service
- treatment for skin tumours
- treatment for neurofibromatosis
- scar management
- treatment for congenital breast anomalies and gynaecomastia
- surgery for congenital hand and ear deformities
- vascular anomalies service including laser treatment.
The plastic surgery team includes three consultant children's plastic surgeons who work very closely with their adult plastic surgery colleagues at St Thomas' Hospital, and with other children's colleagues at Evelina London.
Patients coming for elective surgery are normally admitted to Beach Ward.
The team supports the major trauma centre at King's College Hospital.