We offer practical support for patients who are veterans or serving in the UK armed forces and their immediate families.
What we offer
We support patients who have links to the armed forces. You can be a:
- serving member of the forces
- immediate family member of someone who has served or is serving
- practical support
- support with getting the right healthcare
- welfare and wellbeing guidance and links
- career development opportunities
- links to other veterans' networks
- information about upcoming events
For more information about the support we can offer, please email us.
The Royal British Legion offers lifelong support to serving and ex-serving personnel and their families.
SSAFA, the armed forces charit offers welfare support to people in the armed forces, veterans and their families.
Combat Stress offers mental health support to veterans.
Defence Medical Welfare Service (DMWS supports people in the armed forces and veterans when they're staying in hospital.
You can view a full list of the support available to people in the armed forces and their families on the Confederation of Service Charities website