The Chief Executive's team
The Chief Executive's team is accountable for the overall strategic and operational management of Evelina London Women's and Children's Clinical Group. Members of the Chief Executive's Team also sit on our Board, providing assurance to the Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust Board on the overall performance of the clinical group.
Dr Sara Hanna – Interim Chief Executive
Tel: 020 7188 4626
I have worked in children's services at Guy's and St Thomas' since 1997 which includes most of my training in children's intensive care medicine.
I was appointed as the first Evelina London Medical Director in April 2014. My job, along with the Director of Nursing for children, is to provide an oversight of the care given to women and children in this very large Trust and that the voices of staff, patients and their families are heard.
The best thing about working at Evelina London...
The range of what we do - from immunisation at one end to incredibly specialist and rare services at the other - and the fact that it's all important.
Our staff also have a real appetite for trying to do as good a job as possible and to learn from when things aren't perfect.
Other CEO team members
- Dr Bidisha Lahoti, Interim Medical Director
- Janet Powell, Director of Nursing
- Gina Brockwell, Chief Midwife
- James O’Brien, Director of Operations and Improvement
- Gemma Hawkes, Head of Workforce
- Sarah Henderson, Director of Strategy
- Hazel Childs, Head of Finance
- Andi Ttofa, Head of Communications
- Charlotte Dunn, Chief of Staff
Directorate management teams
Each of our five clinical directorates have their own dedicated directorate management team.
Children's community services
- Stacey John-Legere and Narad Mathura, Joint Interim Clinical Directors
- Monica Sherry, Head of Nursing and Universal Services
- Lindsay McLelland, Head of Children's Therapies
- Judith Connolly, General Manager
Children's medicine and neonatology
- Dr Claire Lemer, Clinical Director
- Debbie Komaromy, Head of Nursing
- Claire Gregory, General Manager
Children's surgery, theatres and anaesthesia
- Lance Tooke, Clinical Director
- Cavette Castillo, Head of Nursing
- Viren Jeram, General Manager
- Jan Grace, Clinical Director
- Shereen Cameron, Deputy Chief Midwife
- Alice Denga, Head of Nursing
- Chris Barker, General Manager
Children's cardio-respiratory and intensive care
- Alain Fraissé, Joint Clinical Director
- Owen Miller, Joint Clinical Director
- Victoria Felton, Head of Nursing
- David Atkins, General Manager