Below are links to websites that our team has found useful and you might too.
Occupational therapy websites
- National Autistic Society (NAS) – UK charity for people with autism (including Asperger syndrome) and their families. The website provides information and support
- Hemi Help – charity providing support and information to people with hemiplegia
- Scope – charity that supports disabled people and their families in England and Wales
- Downs Syndrome Association – helping people with Down's syndrome to live full and rewarding lives
- Bliss – offers help and support for parents of premature and sick babies.
- CanChild – a research and educational centre that provides evidence-based information to improve the lives of children and young people with disabilities and their families.
- Dyspraxia Association – is a UK based charity which helps people understand and cope with all types of dyspraxia.
- Meet Joshua – website explaining developmental co-ordination disorder
- Contact a Family – provides advice, information and support to families with disabled children across the UK.
- The local family information directories for Lambeth and Southwark provide information about local children’s services, including parenting support, childcare, activities, schools, healthcare, or services for children with special needs.
- The special education needs websites for Lambeth and Southwark provide information for children with additional needs.
- Information, Advice and Support Services Network (IASS Network) – provide training and support to local Information Advice and Support (IAS) Services across England. Find your local IAS service
- Handwriting without Tears – an easy way to teach pre-printing, printing, and cursive handwriting for all children from reception through to year five.
- Eye Can Learn – free worksheets to help children with their visual perception.