Please find below links to useful websites for patients suffering from allergies.
- Anaphylaxis Campaign – help and advice on anaphylaxis and severe allergies.
- Allergy UK – national charity dedicated to supporting the estimated 21 million allergy sufferers in the UK.
- National travel health network and centre – promotes standards in travel medicine, providing travel health information for health professionals and the public.
- NHS Choices allergy information – provides information about different types of allergies, symptoms and allergy management.
- FoodMaestro – help and advice for food allergy sufferers including an app that helps you to find the foods you can eat.
- Itchy Sneezy Wheezy– information for allergy sufferers and health professionals.
Information for health professionals can be found below.